Client Success, where Account Management meets Project Management.
We’re looking for a team player, ideally with marketing agency experience, who is well versed in working on multiple projects simultaneously, managing different stakeholders and enjoys the challenge of delivering on time and on budget.
At Jarrang, one of our core principles is that we do what we say we’re going to do, when we say we’re going to do it. Do you share our view of the world? If so, read on...
The Role – what we’re looking for:
This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual, looking to develop their marketing agency career, to join our team of specialists to deliver high quality email marketing campaigns for our clients. We are looking for someone who enjoys the challenge and variety of working on multiple campaigns with different brands.
Working in the Client Success Team and alongside the Email Designers & Developers your job is to manage the deployment and development of email marketing programmes for clients across multiple sectors throughout the UK and Europe.
We are looking for someone who can follow tried and tested processes, but can still be proactive for clients, think outside the box creatively, have a positive and flexible approach and can work as part of a tight-knit, high-performing team to deliver results for the client and agency alike.
You must have meticulous attention to detail as well as being a good communicator who can articulate your ideas whether in writing, presentations or verbally.
Typical duties and responsibilities – what we want you to do:
- Brief and manage effective email marketing campaigns based on client requirements (on-the job training will be given)
- Coordinate the production of work within the time and budget parameters, whilst maintaining quality standards
- Content creation for email campaigns in line with clients’ tone of voice
- Be responsible for the retention, growth and profitability of your client portfolio
- Track your time and be accountable for the completion of your activity tracker
- Proofing of email campaigns to ensure the highest quality output
- Building and maintaining effective client relationships
- Resource scheduling and campaign-related client liaison
- Providing support and advice for self-service clients
- Create quality client facing reports which are used to develop their email marketing strategy
- Help clients develop their email marketing solutions over time
Essential Experience and Skills – you’ll need:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven project management skills - ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously, delivered on time and within budget
- Working knowledge and experience of Excel - for data management
- Outstanding communication skills - must be able to confidently pick up the phone, join a Zoom call, or attend a client meeting
- Ability to remain calm and organised under pressure
- An interest in customer service and problem solving
Desirable – we’d love you to have this:
- Experience of working within a professional environment and preferably within a marketing agency or similar
- Knowledge of email best practice and industry developments
- Account Management experience - used to working to commercial targets
- Experience of creating email marketing campaigns
- Experience in using G-Suite (incl. Docs and Sheets)
- Prior experience of email marketing platforms
- Copywriting or proof-reading experience
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and Data Studio reports
- Experience of creating automated sends using marketing automation
- An interest in marketing and promoting our business and that of our clients’
- A marketing-related degree or similar
Benefits – what we’ll give you:
- The salary is negotiable based on experience alongside a host of other benefits, including:
- 25 days’ holiday, plus an additional day for each year served, up to 30 days (plus public holidays)
- Team performance bonus worth up to an additional £1000 annually
- Monthly, team lunches on us
- Beautiful coastal location
- Opportunity to work with National and International brands
- Friendly, inclusive, family-feel environment
- Weekly team quiz with complimentary drinks ‘from the bar’
- Team building days
- As a small, niche agency, you’ll be able to see the impact of your work on a daily basis
Interested? – here’s what we’d like you to do next:
Does working at Jarrang sound like the perfect match for you? Please send your CV, and covering letter to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jarrang is an Equal Opportunities employer
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 4th July 2021
INTERVIEWS: W/C 5th July 2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £21k - £25k. Negotiable based on experience (plus performance bonus)